Have you thought of carpet tiles residential use at home depot? Most of the people think that modular flooring is best in the office and other business locations. These carpet systems will lead to homeowners away for choosing the carpet tile flooring other than wall to wall carpet. After taking a closer look at carpet tile systems and you may come to a different conclusion by yourself.
Residential Carpet Tiles:
This is a very affordable option in concentrated areas for commercial use that offered benefits in many residential applications. The main difference between the two is the construction that is residential and commercial carpet. When it comes to commercial carpet tiles they have a loop design, whereas the residential tiles have a different pattern, styles, and coloring options. One of the cheapest residential carpet tiles types with homeowners is the carpet square.
They usually give your room a more elegant look and make it perfect for home carpeting. You can easily mix and match the different colors and pattern. Commercial carpet tiles are quite expensive and since the carpet manufacturers do not keep an inventory of these carpets, they will sell it to wholesalers. Residential carpet tiles have a wide range of designs and will last for a long time.
Reasons to use carpet:
Carpet squares are extremely easy to install and anyone can do it themselves. Carpet tiles are also very convenient and easily pack them into your home. The best feature in carpet is you can easily remove if you change your mind or if it gets any damaged.
Practical solution for carpet tiles:
Carpet tiles are used in all types of environment including house and residential use. They have certain advantages, some of them are
- This is easier to install and therefore will reduce the cost
- Different variety of designs and variety of combinations which enhance the look of the home
- If a carpet has been damaged then you need to remove and replace the carpet. It is a carpet tile; you can take it out and put it in a new carpet square.
- The backing is used in the carpet tile bonds the carpet yarn to the primary backing and that carpet will have a longer life.
Carpet tiles uses at home:
The installation is so simple and most of them will not need to hire a professional installer. A common size for a tile is about 18 inches square. There are two simple ways that a home user could extend the life of their carpet.
- Ease of installation and also easy to uninstall these carpet squares. The old carpet square is replaced with the new carpet square.
- The other method is the person at their home could use to make the life of their carpet tiles last longer in high traffic areas.
Carpet tiles for use in the home are beginning to make a real impact. Using carpet tiles effectively can be a great alternative to traditional flooring styles.